Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mbrakeall

Control apps separately on tvs

Jump to solution

I have 2 Roku TVs and another tv hooked up with the streaming device. I need to control the apps separately on each device. I have read many discussions on this and you’d think Roku would have fixed this  problem already. I mean why ask what room it’s going in during registration if I can’t control them separately? My question is, how do I register each separately? Does that mean I have to have multiple email addresses? I only have 1. I need to be able to protect my Grandkids from watching stuff they shouldn’t be watching.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Control apps separately on tvs

Jump to solution

The only way to have different channels/apps (if that's what you're asking) is to link each device/TV to different Roku accounts which requires different email addresses.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Control apps separately on tvs

Jump to solution

The only way to have different channels/apps (if that's what you're asking) is to link each device/TV to different Roku accounts which requires different email addresses.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos