teeger

Constant Audio/Video Stuttering

I just recently got a Roku Express 4K and I've been having stuttering issues. This has happened since I first started using it, when I play a video and audio will freeze or cut out about every 15 seconds, sometimes stuttering for a few seconds. When I reset my Roku it fixes it, but I've literally had to reset it every day because I have the same problem every day. Is there something I can do to prevent me from having to restart it all the time?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Constant Audio/Video Stuttering

Warm greetings from the Roku Community, @teeger!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your effort in helping us resolve the issue. To assist you better, we kindly request that you provide some details. Please let us know whether the problem is happening on all contents or channels or is isolated to one specific content or channel. Additionally, are you receiving any error codes or messages when attempting to play the content, and have you tried plugging the device into a different HDMI port? 

We would be happy to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Therefore, please share the details mentioned above with us. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.