Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khabib0460

Connection Issue please help me..

I have 400 mbps internet through Xfinity. I have only my one iPhone connected. I am trying to connect my Roku, but it keeps saying “no wireless connection”. The router is five feet from the roku with no obstructions, yet they will not connect. I tried restarting the router, restarting the Roku, doing the Roku secret menu thing to disable network pings and NOTHING! Any advice? My phone connects with no issues and none of the online advice has helped so far. Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Connection Issue please help me..

@khabib0460, I assume you have a Roku device you're trying to connect to a TV and not an actual "Roku TV".  Some Roku devices only support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Xfinity has a habit of disabling it in their customers' routers.  What's the model number of your Roku device displayed under Settings->System->About and what exactly happens when you try to connect to Wi-Fi?  Does your network show up when it scans for networks?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.