Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GDIPleb
Reel Rookie

Commercial Loopsmaking mesick ofwatching TV

You guys are making us HATE Rich Eisen, Martha Stewart and Weird Al Yankovic. Due to the incessant playing of this commercial loop I promise you I will never watch those programs. There is a difference between advertising and choking people to death with the same repeat add. It literally just played 8 times in a row. WTF?

2 REPLIES 2
kallen1935

Re: Commercial Loopsmaking mesick ofwatching TV

Absolutely right! 

HauntTV would have the scrambled television with a timer letting you know when the show would be back on. 

What happened to that?? Please bring that back!

No matter what channel I am watching, I have no desire to watch these same commercials over and over again. In fact Rich and Martha should get a room with Weird!

*huge grumbles*

3Coh3C

Re: Commercial Loopsmaking mesick ofwatching TV

That loop makes me want to kill something.  Hardly EVER watch the Roku channel now because I just can't take that.... Rise Up!!!!....and then it starts. and then there's rich eisen.  and then the weird al thing.  Hey Roku!!! NOBODY WANTS TO WATCH THAT STUPID WEIRD AL MOVIE. NOOOOOO BODDDDDDDYYYY!!!!