Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
colding01

Cable channels not working properly on many Roku TVs

I'm the IT Director here at a resort with 846 units. A lot of these units have Roku TVs. We provide bulk cable through our local provider to each unit which just connects a coaxial cable to the TV and we scan the channels from there. As of the last two days, I've gotten numerous calls about missing channels. Upon investigation, it appears only 24 of the 123 channels are showing up on the live channels list. When I do a rescan of the channels, it says it finds all 123 channels, but they do not display. And, some of the channels numbers are listed incorrectly. It's doing the exact same thing on each one I've checked. It is DEFINITELY a Roku interface issue. Any chance you have a fix for this?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Cable channels not working properly on many Roku TVs

The company I work for has had this same issue. We've found that doing a network reset will temp. get the issue resolved but reconnecting to the internet will cause the issue to come back.

0 Kudos
colding01

Re: Cable channels not working properly on many Roku TVs

Thanks. I'll give that a shot, but it will only be a very temporary fix as I'm sure the guests will immediately reconnect the network once they arrive.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.