Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IHiJump
Streaming Star

Broadcast channels in the Roku Channel??

My Roku TV, until recently, showed broadcast channels in the Live TV portion of the Roku Channel app. Suddenly, this week, they're gone. How can I get them to show up again in the Roku Channel app?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Broadcast channels in the Roku Channel??

@IHiJump 

You can show all the streaming channels (Roku Live TV channels) as well as the Antenna/OTA channels when you have them enabled in your Settings and select Antenna Input on your RokuTV.

I do not believe you can access your Antenna/OTA channels through the Roku Channel Live TV guide.  (At least I cannot and never have been able to on an Insignia RokuTV).

----

In order to show both Antenna/OTA and Streaming Roku Live TV channels in same guide...

1. Settings/TV Inputs/LiveTV/Manage Channels/Disable (uncheck) Hide All Streaming Channels

2. From Home Screen, Select Antenna Input.  (you should now see all OTA and Streaming channels and can further manage/hide/filter them accordingly.

----

Feel free to post back with an update or if you still need more help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos