Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cindan96

Bravo will not let me watch shows,only the live tv version

On Bravo I can watch Below Deck live but can not watch previous shows

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bravo will not let me watch shows,only the live tv version

Hi @cindan96

Thank you for the post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Bravo on Roku. Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

• Check for updates: Make sure that both your Roku device and the Bravo app are up-to-date. You can do this by going to the Roku home screen, selecting "Settings," and then "System." From there, select "System update" to check for any available updates. You can also check for app updates by going to the Roku home screen, selecting "Settings," and then "System" and "System update." Then, select "Check now" under "Check for updates."
  • Restart your Roku device: Sometimes simply restarting your Roku device can fix the issue. To do this, go to the Roku home screen, select "Settings," and then "System." From there, select "Power" and then "System restart."
  • Uninstall and reinstall the Bravo app: If restarting your Roku device doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Bravo app. We suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.
  • Contact Bravo support: If none of the above solutions work, you may need to contact Bravo support for further assistance. You can do this by visiting the Bravo website and finding their support contact information.

I hope one of these solutions helps you to resolve the issue and start watching your shows on Bravo!

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos

I can not get bravo on my rocu 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@bobbieannbrooks, where are you located?

"Please note: Use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories."

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/2a067412ee01e7be5a36f54a40eaba0d/bravo

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Tknshay

Your fixes do not fix it. Why allow an app on your platform that has this many KNOWN issues?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Tknshay,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Roku Community!

We see that you're seeing an issue with the Bravo channel, and we're sorry for the trouble.

If troubleshooting applied didn't work and the issue is still persistent, we would recommend getting in contact with the channel support team for further assistance.

Most of the channels on Roku are maintained and handled directly by the channel developer team.

You can contact them here: Customer Support | Bravo TV Official Site

Feel free to get back here and let us know if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.