Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rockybao

Brand new roku Expresss, I can't view free channel, but i can watch other APPS

I look for solution on all thread and tried all the measures with no success. This issue is for all channels , you can see a channel but when you play it load and go dark. I tried to reset, check for system updates, check for the network, some recommend about adaptor but none of those works.
Looks like a lot people have the same problem for years and there is no straight solutions.

I tried to use roku on my phone and it does work but not sure why it doesnt work on TV.I also try hotspot but nothing.

Information about my product
Model :3960CA -Roku Express

Serial number : X02600S50E6A

Software version: 13.1.4 .build 1510-ED

UPTIME :2 hours 5 minute

Device ID: S0KE34550E6A

IP   :10.0.0.252

Canada

This is so frustrating when you can't get hold of customer support when you call them

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Brand new roku Expresss, I can't view free channel, but i can watch other APPS

Hi @Rockybao,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble accessing the free channels on your Roku device. Thanks for the steps you took to resolve the issue.

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We'd like to take action on this, but we need more details to determine if there are any options we can investigate further.

Refer to these questions to better identify the issue you're experiencing:

• What specific channels are you unable to access?
  • When did you start experiencing this issue from happening?
  • Did your Roku devices recently receive any software update that might have triggered this issue before this happened?
  • Who is your ISP? (Internet service provider)

With more detailed information, we'll be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.