Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokyDoky
Reel Rookie

Re: Are the stands supposed to be loose

“I was recently installing the legs on my 43” Roku TV and it seemed like the screws were fairly tight, yet the legs were still very loose. I didn’t want to force them any further with everything being plastic. Eventually I just went for it and continued to tighten the screws even though it felt like it would be harmful. I hit a hard stop and the legs were tight. Basically, you have to keep going until you hit a hard stop. The screw will feel very tight the whole way. All 4 screws were the same way.”

I agree with above replies that something is wrong on the manufacturing side, the screws do not seem to fit the holes and it should not be that difficult to screw them in. But, when I used what I would call excessive force to screw them in, they eventually did stop and the legs were secure. I’m sure it’s not supposed to be like that, proceed at your own risk. Just what worked for me. 

0 Kudos
Mrsbly1

I have a 70 I deal with the same, brought my mom a 65 yesterday same problem and my sister has a 50 with the same problem. One option from here was take it back to the store and ask for proper screws, when you do that at Walmart they ask about warranties and call the company it comes with an2 year manufacturers warranty. And onn says go to the store this is a problem at the manufacturers level onn just admit it.

0 Kudos
AiBrian

I also have TV leg stand issues. In the unopened box there was only one leg and no screws. It's a 32” Phillips Roku TV model 32PFL6452/F7 D. Definitely wobbly. Can I have a set sent to me?  Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @AiBrian

It's always great to see new users around here in the Roku Community.

We understand the concern you have with your Philips Roku TV. Regarding this matter, we recommend reaching out to Philip's support and they'll be able to assist you further regarding this. Roku TV manufacturers such as Philips provide direct support with their TV models including the build and design of it. 

You can contact Philips support at Philips Roku TV Support

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Redheads

We got new roku tv. Same problem but ?

Screws are funny enough to big ! My partner couldn't get them to go tight, so he put 2 small rings on all screws and it went in without problem, tv very sturdy now on the stand. Legs.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Redheads,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the stand of your Roku TV. We're happy to help. May we know what the brand of your Roku TV is? (Roku, Onn, Hisense, RCA, etc.) When and where did you purchase this Roku TV?

You may refer to this support article here on how to know if you have a Roku TV or a Roku-branded TV.

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                              John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Waddles

What if I ordered my tv off of Amazon..

0 Kudos