Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ricer333

Antenna (OTA) channels not visible when Streaming channels are not hidden

At some point (software upgrade) this feature was removed, maybe because most people are using LiveTV or Roku LiveTV to get the free streaming channels.

However, I would like this looked into. My antenna channels are not showcased at all without going into SETTINGS -> TV INPUTS -> LIVE TV -> MANAGE CHANNELS -> HIDE STREAMING CHANNELS

Before the update, the antenna channels would be the lowest ones (streaming starts around channel 115) and they were in their own category (I believe it was called "Antenna").

NOTE: Doing a re-scan of antenna channels will populate the Roku software with the channels and, once deselecting the HIDE STREAMING CHANNELS, will allow both streaming and antenna channels to be visible in LiveTV. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
eldonnew
Reel Rookie

Re: Antenna (OTA) channels not visible when Streaming channels are not hidden

My problem with scaned channels disappearing has been solved . I was not aware that the the two different "objects named "Live TN" had different icons. One is on black and white , with morse code,and oneis on color. The balck and white one reappeard where Ihad been seeingthe color version. It has remembered the scanned channels fro earlier, and it was not showing until my wife watched some randomstraming material .

I immediately renamed one icon to "Antenna" and now it is apparent which one we might want. (  I had to watch a Utube video to understand the visual difference. ) 

istill don't know why I was not seeing the balck and white versio for a couple of sdays. I was not doing my compulsory TV watched. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.