Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Docsab
Reel Rookie

Annoying FOR YEARS… never ending recurring commercials

It is absolutely maddening…that when it is commercial time… that your company has played the same recurring commercials for years. Couldn’t you just put on anything else? Anything? I have gotten to the point that I am like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. Please… end the nightmare.  Change your commercials or just a sign that says commercial and silence or a nice tune. I can’t believe no one has ever said this before. Outside of that… Roku is GREAT. #commercials #roku

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Annoying FOR YEARS… never ending recurring commercials

I completely agree, I switch channels when commercials come on, most of the time they are about channels I don't use or hide. Probably going to change tv and network. 

Docsab
Reel Rookie

How is it even possible that a network would allow such recurring nonsense. How could they just ignore a network. Those commercials are on all over Roku. 

0 Kudos
Bene
Channel Surfer

I wouldn't mind so much but they are LOUD! My mute and change channel finger has gotten faster. 

0 Kudos