Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
demsd
Roku Guru

Re: After Update Antenna (OTA) Channel Guide displays "No information available"

Jump to solution

Did you try changing the zip code? After trying a few different zip codes from my viewing area, it was working again.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos
demsd
Roku Guru

Re: Ota channel guide multiple issues

Jump to solution

What about changing zip code?

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos
momhubb
Channel Surfer

Re: Local antenna channels have no programing information

Jump to solution

When rescan didn't work for me, I even tried a full factory reset.  Still no working guide or signal meter.  If these issues don't get fixed, we'll never waste our money again on another Roku TV.  When software updates diminish the original out of the box functionality, that's a sure way to lose repeat customers.

Holly56
Reel Rookie

Re: Local antenna channels have no programing information

Jump to solution

Yep I agree 100%

0 Kudos
Baket
Channel Surfer

Antenna TV guide not working and has changed from an antenna into live tv icon?

Jump to solution

Recently I turned on my TV which is hooked to an antenna for the past several years. The icon has now changed, it no longer has the icon of an antenna… It now says live TV. Since then the channel guide says “ no information”.  Only some of the channels have program information now? I never changed anything in the system?

0 Kudos
gillesC
Streaming Star

Re: Antenna TV guide not working and has changed from an antenna into live tv icon?

Jump to solution

TCL P55605 Roku TV Same problem after the icon changed, OTA channels were gone and I had to do a rescan. After that I get the "No Information"

0 Kudos
Baket
Channel Surfer

Re: Can no longer get antenna channels - no channel available

Jump to solution

I’m in the same boat. Never changed anything on my end. It has something to do with the latest update I’m assuming. I’ve tried all the remedies suggested. A portion of the guide is populated but the majority of the guide says no information? Time for Roku to do something about it.

0 Kudos
slp47
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku channel guide doesn't load.

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue, however, I am unable to switch back to antenna from Live TV.  The option is no longer there.  I have tried re-scanning channels, unplugging, all the previous suggestions and nothing has worked.  

0 Kudos
Kev33
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Live TV is Antenna TV, Roku just renamed it in their 11.0 update. You can change the antenna input name and icon to whatever you want, don't have to keep the default name and icon Roku gives it. To do it, go to the settings menu. Scroll down to TV Inputs, you'll get a list of all the active inputs on your TV. Go to the TV icon. you'll see options to manage channels, scan for antenna channels, rename the input, or remove the input. Select rename, give it whatever name you want and select the icon to use. Totally computer-ish!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution
I tried this...changing logo to antenna tv, checking zip code, unplugging tv for 1 min and manually checking for update. Still "No Information" on channel guide since Monday at recent update in the past week. Very frustrating. Roku messed up with their update seemingly trying to promote streaming over antenna tv. Very unhappy dudes.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.