Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdenver9

65 inch Roku won’t turn back on

Jump to solution

Last night I simple turned my 65’ Roku tv off because I was going to sleep only for me to not be tired and try to turn it back on. Hasn’t turned back on since and the red light is blinking at the bottom. Roku support is all but useless. I’m hoping someone on here can help ? Or provide some kind of closure for me. I feel like they’re beating around the bush w\ telling me my tv is dead.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: 65 inch Roku won’t turn back on

Jump to solution

Is it made by Roku themselves or some other manufacturer like onn, TCL, Hisense, etc?  I hate to say it, but if it's not still under warranty then you need to find a TV repair shop (if any still exist) or get comfortable taking apart and repairing electronics.  If you search for "(insert your TV's manufacturer here) blinking red light" on the Internet, you'll find a whole lot of people in the same boat.  If you haven't already, leave it unplugged overnight.  If it works at all, it may be a temporary fix at best.  If it's still under warranty, contact the manufacturer.

Where can I get support for my Roku TV™? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: 65 inch Roku won’t turn back on

Jump to solution

Is it made by Roku themselves or some other manufacturer like onn, TCL, Hisense, etc?  I hate to say it, but if it's not still under warranty then you need to find a TV repair shop (if any still exist) or get comfortable taking apart and repairing electronics.  If you search for "(insert your TV's manufacturer here) blinking red light" on the Internet, you'll find a whole lot of people in the same boat.  If you haven't already, leave it unplugged overnight.  If it works at all, it may be a temporary fix at best.  If it's still under warranty, contact the manufacturer.

Where can I get support for my Roku TV™? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.