Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EastTexasDragon
Channel Surfer

43 in Hisense Roku Smart TV

Jump to solution

My Hisense/Roku 43 in TV decided it wasn't going to power on this morning. I push the power button on the remote, the red light on the TV comes on and stays on. But the screen is black. No sound ether. So I tried to reboot the TV by unplugging it for a few minutes. Still has the same problem. Found a reset button on the back of the TV and reset the TV now the red light on the TV is blinking once a minute and the remote doesn't work the TV anymore. Help please

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
EastTexasDragon
Channel Surfer

Re: 43 in Hisense Roku Smart TV

Jump to solution

UPDATE: Hisense Tech thinks the power board is bad. Which is weird to me because the power light is lighting up. Anyway it's going to cost to much to fix it so I bought a Roku Select Series 43" TV. Thank you guys for helping.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Vinc3,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

The issue you are experiencing may be related to a hardware issue, and we would recommend contacting your TV manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers's contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You can search the Internet for "hisense tv blinking red light" and you may find something that will help.  The fact that it's a Roku TV is pretty much immaterial.  If it's still under warranty, contact Hisense.

Where can I get support for my Roku TV™? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
EastTexasDragon
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Turns out the power board was bad. Cost to much to fix it so just going to buy a new Roku TV. Also found out this is a common problem with Hisense TVs.

0 Kudos
EastTexasDragon
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

UPDATE: Hisense Tech thinks the power board is bad. Which is weird to me because the power light is lighting up. Anyway it's going to cost to much to fix it so I bought a Roku Select Series 43" TV. Thank you guys for helping.

0 Kudos
Vinc3
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

believe man .. happened the same to me. Sunday afternoon... well I think now is due a bad update! to fix we need the firmware, but looks impossible to find it!! I need the Hardware id... but I can't turn on the tv because of red flashing light... lets find a solution

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Vinc3,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

The issue you are experiencing may be related to a hardware issue, and we would recommend contacting your TV manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers's contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Vinc3
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

maybe you know the Hardware id of the R43A7200GTUK ?

0 Kudos
EastTexasDragon
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It would cost more to fix it then it did for me to buy a new TV

0 Kudos
EastTexasDragon
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hardware ID is G845X

0 Kudos
Vinc3
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you… appreciate!! However while I’m trying to download, it says unrecognised model… 

I know it’s just a piece of **bleep**, not even two years lasts..

thanks again

0 Kudos