Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonyarae

shows im watching on my computer and mobile phone dont appear on my samsung tv

I'm subscribed to ScreenPix and I watch a few shows through that. When I'm watching on the website or on the mobile app, those shows appear in my Continue Watching section like I would expect them to. I've also watched them from my Continue Watching section on my Samsung TV in the past. Today when I opened the Roku app on my Samsung TV, my ScreenPix shows didn't appear. I checked my mobile app and the website to make sure I'm still subscribed and the shows haven't been removed, and I can still watch those shows from there just fine. But when I try to use the Samsung TV app my ScreenPix shows weren't in my Continue Watching and even when I specifically searched for them I couldn't find them. Has anyone had a similar problem or have any suggestions on what to do?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: shows im watching on my computer and mobile phone dont appear on my samsung tv

@sonyarae

Thanks for the post.

Have you tired contacting ScreenPix directly to inquire further? It's possible that the content that you are watching directly through other devices are not linked to ScreenPix within The Roku Channel.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.