Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rustyreins
Channel Surfer

reporting inappropriate ads?

Agree! I do not want my 10 year old seeing ads of pubic shaving razor ads. That is my job to teach her that **bleep**, not Roku or their 56 % of jacked up 20.something fake polled.**bleep**. they won't get business in 2 years from my kid because of this utter **bleep** in their ads. Show arm pits, not pubs. Absolutely will never buy this **bleep** for my kid when she's 12 because of the ads alone!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
rustyreins
Channel Surfer

Re: reporting inappropriate ads?

Be better than cable. These Venus ads are beyond inappropriate for 10 year olds while we are watching tiny houses or any other family friendly shows. As long as you allow razor ads showing pubic hair during family friendly shows, you are no better than skanky cable. Why do you think we switched to Roku with a higher cable bill? So we have to watch the same trash that's shown on cable? I guarantee my 10 year old will never contribute to a Venus "pubic" razor commercial into to 10 years because of this. I will trash this f*d up commercial till dooms day. Utter trash. And their poll who says 56% like pubic hair commercials are **bleep** pervs. I'll delete your **bleep** tomorrow!!! Polls are **bleep**!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.