Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Therste

new roku device replaced old one and can't sign in to Reelz which i have an account with

had to get a new device and set it up. put my channels back on it but can't get the Reelz to go back on asking me to subscribe but i am paid up to November 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: new roku device replaced old one and can't sign in to Reelz which i have an account with

Are you subscribed through Roku or Reelz itself? 

0 Kudos
Therste

Re: new roku device replaced old one and can't sign in to Reelz which i have an account with

REELZ ITSEELF

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

No reason to shout. Roku doesn’t make the Reelz channel. So you can’t log in using your Reelz credentials? Can you log into your Reelz account online? Did you factory reset your old Roku? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Therste

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Are you not able to re-authenticate the channel with your credentials?

If you are still unable to authenticate the channel, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos