Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lolamoye

guess mode is stuck it wont leave after code

the guess mode leaves on the date it says  ok.it does and then when start up again   happens  it goes right back too signout date on guestmode.staight too another date too leave and reset over and over again.it never leaves my tv.. HELP ME PLEASE DONT NEED THIS GUESTMODE. FEATURE. PINS DONT WORK.IT JUST SHUTS OFF AND COME RIGHT BACK WHEN IT STARS OVER WITH A NEW DATE. SO IT NEVER LEAVES  HELP.HELP.HELP ME PLEASE

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: guess mode is stuck it wont leave after code

Hi @lolamoye,

Greetings from the Roku community!

We would like to have a better vision of the issue. Kindly send us a photo of the screen you're seeing. Also,may we know on which specific Roku device this issue occurs?

For more information regarding guest mode feature functionality, refer to this support article here.

With more details, we'll be able to provide an accurate resolution.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.