Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gmyatt
Reel Rookie

fox news channel live works fine but it is 2 hours behind real time ?

fox news channel live works fine but it is 2 hours behind real time ?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: fox news channel live works fine but it is 2 hours behind real time ?

Hi @gmyatt 

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that Roku only rents and transmits the channel and is not responsible for the content. Contents are directly chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of it. We would recommend contacting the channel directly for more information and assistance.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
gmyatt
Reel Rookie

i am preparing to cut cord in my home, i still have cable hooked up to 2 tv that are showing the program live at 5pm on both shows, but my roku stick in the office and my roku tv in a bedroom are both showing the samr ''live'' news except the time is 3 pm, not 5 pm....2 hours lagging behind ???

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @gmyatt

I hope everything is well with you.

If you require assistance with the content and functionality of the channel, please see the suggestion made above by @RokuKariza-D.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
gmyatt
Reel Rookie

It's not an issue with the channel. The channel works fine. I can watch it on cable connected tvs in 2 different rooms at 6pm and both shows also show 6pm....however I also have 2 roku devices playing the same live news station and they show its 4 pm on the show when it's really 6pm ???

0 Kudos
gmyatt
Reel Rookie

Am I talking with live people ? It seems like the same "automated" response that keeps blaming the channel. You say roku only transmits the channel. But that appears to me to be the problem. YOUR TRANSMISSION IS COMING TO ME THRU ROKU 2 HOURS LATE...

0 Kudos