Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AM12

Re: discovery plus Troubleshooting

Hi! I have been having the same problem! Here’s what worked for me: I went to the Discovery+ streaming app on the Home Screen and clicked the * button on my Roku remote. Then I clicked “check for updates.” The app quickly did an update and it fixed the issue for me! 

0 Kudos
Channel Surfer

I’m having the same problem and they want to charge me $55 monthly fee to get help online at that and their telephone number nobody answers or does not return a phone call or a text or an email nothing I did read in the paper there’s Dr. went way down. I think row Q is going down also. I’m thinking about switching everything over to Amazon prime. 

0 Kudos
Channel Surfer

Thanks I have not thought of a contact in discovery plus that’s a good idea. Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Channel Surfer

Did all that and it’s still not working

0 Kudos
Channel Surfer

Rocky has already charged me for a full month I don’t think they’re going to give it back even if I delete it and reinstall it I can’t get an answer out of them at all phone tax email nothing unless I want to pay $55 a month I’m not doing that not with the Roku there’s doctor so far down there hurting

0 Kudos
Channel Surfer

I’ll give that a try thanks for your opinion and your help

0 Kudos