Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Madking1
Streaming Star

Re: creative veinz app requesting a code

@RokuJohnB  not to sound rude but have you bothered to try the app yourself? I’m not sure why you would need someone to send a photo when you can clearly see the problem. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Madking1,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku community!

We would like to gather the photo to get the error messages or codes that you're seeing after launching the channel or after entering the code. We understand your sentiments regarding this issue, but no worries; we're here to help you.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Madking1
Streaming Star

Just saying this issue isn’t restricted to one or two users. Anyone can see the problem just by using the app.  If you were a 911 operator would you ask for someone calling for help to take a photo of the person breaking into their home before helping them?

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Madking1,

Thanks for keeping us posted!
We are aware that some customers are affected by this issue, and we are happy to help; however, if the videos from other channels play without any issues, we suggest getting in touch with the customer service team of the channel provider to report the problem and receive additional assistance. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developers themselves.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Madking1
Streaming Star

@RokuJohnB  so Roku can’t take down an app that doesn’t work anymore? That’s surprising 

0 Kudos
OFWLWC

Roku you're hosting a hack site! Re: creative veinz app requesting a code

A duckduckgo search of "Creative Veinz", it's associated website: "irchan.com"  only return Roku sites!  A Whois search of irchan.com goes to Domains by Proxy. This is not how a real business would list itself. Also Firefox security add on (Lowe's:   moz-extension://d2220f67-2ff5-414f-affa-16c8178a0154/asset-viewer.html?url=plowe-0) stops the page from opening!  

ROKU YOU ARE HOSTING A HACK!

0 Kudos

Re: Roku you're hosting a hack site! Re: creative veinz app requesting a code

Thanks for the info. I kept getting a slow internet or channel error message...so now I know why. I suspected anyway but now I know it's not just me . 

0 Kudos
dkhawk

Re: Roku you're hosting a hack site! Re: creative veinz app requesting a code

Clicking on creative veinz privacy policy --www.creativeveinz.com-- brings up a dead webpage: 

Looks like this domain isn't
connected to a website yet

they dot even have a website, how are they streaming?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.