Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeC2

Yes Network Wont Launch on Roku Device

I cant launch YES network on my Roku Device today. Was working properly prior to today. The YES app launches for a second or two then kicks me back to Roku home screen. I tried it several times and app wont load. Very annoying!

9 REPLIES 9
saturn2
Binge Watcher

Re: Yes Network Wont Launch on Roku Device

something similer is happening with my hbo max but it doesnt kick me out it opens on the hbo max screen then its just a black screen so my guess is something theres somekind of problem with roku channels i have tried so many things to make it work but i dont really know whats going on

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @JoeC2 and @saturn2

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

We would recommend removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. To help troubleshoot the issue further, follow this link: How to resolve a channel playback issue

Regards,
Karla

mickskillz

This isn't working here either.  I've tried what you suggested.

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @mickskillz

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We'd like to know more about the issue you are seeing so we can best assist you. Would you mind giving us more details regarding your concern? Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

Please let us know any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem.

Regards,
Nimfa

saturn2
Binge Watcher

ve tried this i just want to talkto someone to help everyone fix it

spiderman865
Reel Rookie

Tried all the suggestions and still not working. Has to be an app issue.

Jason0626

I am having the same issue as of yesterday.  I tried making sure app and roku were up to date, deleting and reinstalling app but nothing worked.  App would open and load for a brief moment and then just close out and go to the home screen

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @Jason0626 @spiderman865

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

If removing the channel and adding it back after you've restarted the device does not resolve the channel issue, I'd recommend reaching out to channel support directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
BNNP2023

I too am experiencing this issue. Spent 40 minutes with support (online chat) only for the person to tell me it is not Roku's issue. Great support. Has anyone figured this out yet?

0 Kudos