Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cooper019
Reel Rookie

Re: Xfinity Stream Beta app - TVAPP-00101

Jump to solution

I'm having this problem on one Roku ultra in my house.. The other works just fine. I've reset everything, reset the ultra to factory defaults, deleted/reinstalled the app, but whenever I go to authorize this one device, I get the TVAPP-00101. It's hard wired and on the same network as the other ultra and 2 roku tvs.. In resetting everything, I had to authorize the other ultra, that worked fine, but this one keeps saying I'm not on my home network.. It's driving me nuts!

0 Kudos
kuroUltraUser
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Have you restarted your Xfinity cable modem? Once restarted you should get the authorization prompt and 6-digit code, but it should work this time.

0 Kudos
Cooper019
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've restarted everything, modem, router.. Reset Roku box to factory defaults. One Roku ultra works fine, the other one keeps saying I'm not on my home network. I've tried hard wiring it and connecting via wifi.. I can't get around this issue

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Cooper019

Thanks for the posts.

If you are still experiencing an issue and need further assistance with that error code, you'll want to contact Xfinity support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Xfinity support here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Xfinity beta error TVAPP-00331 FIXED!!

Jump to solution

I was able to fix a problem with the Roku that caused Xfinity AND Netflix to not be able to rewind, restart, or pause a program, without stalling it.  

I did everything Xfinity said to do. Nothing helped. I ended up doing a Factory Reset on the Roku...go to Advanced Settings on the Roku.  Only took a minute.  Had to reactivate the Roku and Xfinity, with all of the passwords. IT WORKED!  Everything is working properly.  

I had spent two hours unplugging, plugging, resetting. And all I had to do was reset the ROKU.

Stephanie Bertani

0 Kudos