Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xfinity Stream resets when selected

On two televisions, when I select Xfinity Stream, the app resets and asks me to sign in. Has anyone seen this behavior? I purchased three Roku devices and a Roku TV so I could use the stream app.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
REC2nd

Re: Xfinity Stream resets when selected

Same here but doesn't ask to log in just resets to home. There are many complaints on the Xfinity blog but my Xfinity android streaming app works fine. It's a ROKU issue!

0 Kudos
Jebber
Reel Rookie

I was up until midnight fooling with this - uninstalling the xfinity streaming app, reinstalling, updating, resetting by unplugging, everything -to no avail.  This morning, it works.  Clearly it was an xFinity issue.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@REC2nd wrote:

It's a ROKU issue!

Bit of a correction:
It's an Xfinity update to the Roku-compatible version of their own app, submitted to ROKU issue.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos