Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bsquare

Winners & Losers Removed without notice

We were halfway through season 3 of "Winners & Losers" when on 1/1/2023, the show vanished. There is a "Leaving Soon" section that we check regularly to make sure that something we are watching isn't going to be removed before we complete the series. The show no longer appeared in our "Continue Watching" or "Saved" sections, nor could we locate it anywhere else. Your system knows when shows are being watched, you could at least have the courtesy to provide at least 30 days notice that shows would be removed. This makes us hesitate watching any other series on Roku Channel only to be left hanging mid-series.

2 REPLIES 2
William19

Re: Winners & Losers Removed without notice

I second this!! Don't remember where we were but it was our current favorite!

0 Kudos
martha3729

Re: Winners & Losers Removed without notice

YES WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?! COMPLETELY VANISHED FROM ALL LISTS LIKE IT WAS NEVER THERE!!! I SAID THE SAME AS YOU... WHY ON EARTH WOULDN'T THEY HAVE HAD IT ON THE LEAVING SOON SO WE HAD A HEADS UP SO TO HAVE A CHANCE TO FINISH UP THE SERIES?! WE WERE TOWARDS THE END OF SEASON 3. AND NOW LIKE YOU I AM VERY HESITANT TO START WATCHING ANY OTHER SERIES' ON ROKU FOR FEAR OF BEING LEFT HANGING AGAIN! I MEAN IS THIS SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS FREQUENTLY?! IS IT A 1 TIME THING?! I AM REALLY HOPING IT IS SOME KIND OF SYSTEM ERROR & THAT THE GOOD FOLKS OVER AT THE ROKU CHANNEL CAN GET THE ISSUE RESOLVED & HAVE "WINNERS & LOSERS" BACK UP & READY FOR STREAMING SO THAT THEIR CUSTOMERS -LIKE US- CAN GET BACK TO WATCHING THEIR FAVORITE SHOW!! 

0 Kudos