Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David444

Re: Will Roku carry Newsmax Plus?

Jump to solution

STILL WAITING ON CALL BACK!! BEEN OVER 1 HOUR!!

0 Kudos
DonnaM
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Patience Newbie.  They dropped the ball by not having the new APP on ROKU.  Enough people are complaining and contacting them.  Give them sometime to address it.  Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.  Patience...

0 Kudos
DonnaM
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Sorry buddy, but you are NOT watching LIVE TV.  The "newsmax live tv" link, takes you to reruns only!!!  Newsline is on right now and you can watch it online, until they get their act together and get the NEW APP on ROKU!!! 

carolinarider
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have the same issue.  I signed up yesterday and have yet to be able to see the shows I use to watch on Newsmax.   Just for the record it appears that NewsmaxTV is not at all what we all have become accustomed to on Newsmax.  

I did do several searches to see if there was something I was missing and found nothing.   I do not intend to watch it on my phone and have that sent to the TV.   Not what I paid for.  

Oh and the other part, I first heard about this yesterday afternoon on Carl HIgbie's show, so I got about 12 hours notice.  I am not happy about that either.  

Jump to solution

Couple things I have learned:

* Not Roku's fault - Newsmax owns the app

* Newsmax replied to my support e-mail that they have a known problem with Roku, should be fixed by tomorrow

* I think they are showing a message on Newsmax2 at bottom of screen related to this but I just missed it.

Stay tuned and calm, I think this is just a glitch. Don't blame ROKU.

Re: Is anyone else have trouble accessing NewMax+ after paying for it

Jump to solution

Yes…. Paid for a year this morning… no App available… but they at least let me know my free trial ends November 13 

0 Kudos
DonnaM
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are NOT watching newsmax live.  They are showing "reruns" on that OLD channel.  ONLY the new APP (which isn't avail yet) is where you can watch LIVE...

0 Kudos
MadameBlueberry
Reel Rookie

Re: Is anyone else have trouble accessing NewMax+ after paying for it

Jump to solution

I registered for the service this morning and can't find it on Roku either, just the free one.  The issue doesn't seem to be with the registration as I received a confirmation and was able to logon on the web and it has my info.  

0 Kudos
Sadeep

Jump to solution

Thanks for the contact info!

0 Kudos
Debbiej
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I spoke to customer support they said the NewsMax Plus app should be available tomorrow on Roku Tv. They gave me a extra week under try for free option. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.