Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Er1
Binge Watcher

Why so many right wing propaganda news outlets on here?

Too much Right wing propaganda all over Roku and MSN

So much utter dishonesty and so little plain truths.

5 REPLIES 5
paulettem

Re: Why so many right wing propaganda news outlets on here?

i agree!  I do not want to see or support ANYTHING by these sites!  Allow the user to delete any sites we find offensive.

Bismarck318
Roku Guru

Strange, I find most News Outlets are Liberal & Leftwing propaganda, with the exception of Fox, NewsMax, & InfoWars (of course).

@paulettem You may delete or simply just not add whatever apps/channels you find offensive for viewing. 

shead1
Reel Rookie

Why so many right wing propaganda news outlets on here?

GeorgieLee

Wish that it were so. At the top of the screen, under the “for you” banner, suddenly all of my favorites are gone replaced with Hannity, Trump, freaking Tucker Carlson! I don’t wanna see these asshat names on my television anywhere. And there are no offerings for say PBS or middle of the road broadcasts. Something smells. And you cannot delete them off of this list! #Roku

0 Kudos
GeorgieLee

Wish that it were so. At the top of the screen, under the “for you” banner, suddenly all of my favorites are gone replaced with Hannity, Trump, freaking Tucker Carlson! I don’t wanna see these asshat names on my television anywhere. And there are no offerings for say PBS or middle of the road broadcasts. Something smells. And you cannot delete them off of this list!!

you can, however Hide recommendations in the Roku settings menu. Thank Goddess!

boo on you, Roku!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.