Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apostle92627
Channel Surfer

Why is Hulu so bad at recording the Olympics?

Every Olympics, I schedule various events to record. Naturally, they never have, and I've always had to resort to having the Olympics record from the Olympics page itself. This year, I went straight to the Olympics page and hit the record button. So, now I have U23 soccer recording on Telemundo instead of USA Network. It's so bad I ended up watching Team USA lose to France on Peacock. How do I get it to record on USA instead of Telemundo? I tried talking to Hulu about it, but the two people I spoke to were completely unhelpful.

1 REPLY 1
JRM435

Re: Why is Hulu so bad at recording the Olympics?

It’s truly the worst. I’ve never seen such a poorly designed system. There’s no way to find and record what you want short of scrolling through the entire schedule every day. Then when you choose “record” on something, it drags you all the way back to the beginning. I’m considering dropping Hulu because of this. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.