Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pigpen1
Reel Rookie

Re: CNN and MSNBC news not working,

NW side of San Antonio, my Beta Channel access for CNN and MSNBC also inop.  Come on, Roku, get your act together and fix this!

csqu

I am new to ROKU . MSNBC is my #1 news channell and a non-starter for Me . I have been trying to find it for weeks now . If I can't , then I will not be using Roku full time .

Will stick with my cable TV .Any suggestions from anyone please

Pigpen1
Reel Rookie

Been searching and it looks like the cheapest way to go for MSNBC is a Sling Blue subscription.  I am starting to see how all this piece meal, piling on scam works, but I am still below the TV bill I had with Spectrum.

Coconut
Channel Surfer

Add the NBC App. Once you have it loaded, select the NBC app. Once it’s opened, along the top of the screen you’ll see “Home” “Shows & Movies”
”LIVE” “Networks.” Etc...

scroll over to “Networks” and select it. You should see MSNBC as one of the selections. Scroll over to that and select. That should do it for you. 

0 Kudos
Coconut
Channel Surfer

You don’t need to subscribe to anything to watch MSNBC on Roku. Load the NBC app and once you open it, the choice of MSNBC is there.

0 Kudos
Coconut
Channel Surfer

Add the NBC App. Once you have it loaded, select the NBC app. Once it’s opened, along the top of the screen you’ll see “Home” “Shows & Movies”
”LIVE” “Networks.” Etc...

scroll over to “Networks” and select it. You should see MSNBC as one of the selections. Scroll over to that and select. That should do it for you. 

tallyn3
Binge Watcher

We do that and it does not work. The video does not load and the audio does not match the video when I can get it, This has been going on for weeks and no answers from Roku. I am going to start looking at a replacement for Roku!

0 Kudos
genelowy

I've been watching CNN by streaming CNNGO.  

0 Kudos
tallyn3
Binge Watcher

You are not alone. I am so tired of it that I am shopping around for something besides Roku!

Roku has no customer service and nothing but excuses and wild goose chases for fixes.

0 Kudos
tallyn3
Binge Watcher

It does not work. You only get a couple of "credits" to watch. It is for people with cable. The free part is limited viewing for a couple of times.

It is still disgraceful that the interface is not maintained by NBC and/or Roku and that it is unusable for for long! And that there is NO customer service! I use to recommend Roku to others. Not any more, It does not work!

I  am done with Roku.