Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is The Wiggles channel

Jump to solution

What happened to the Wiggles channel? Online says temporarily unavailable or expired. Not helpful

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Where is The Wiggles channel

Jump to solution

Hi Roku Community users,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate and value your feedback. We can understand your concern that you want to

Please be aware that If you can no longer find the channel in the Roku Channel Store or the access code no longer works, the channel may no longer be available on the Roku platform.  

Note: If you subscribed to or purchased content on a channel that is no longer available on your Roku device, you can contact the content provider for more information.

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Please read the detailed Support article about Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support

We will forward your valuable feedback to the concerned team. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Cinderstella2

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > System restart > Restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How to resolve a channel playback issue 

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,
Karla

Jena_Fi
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I want to know too, I think we should ask on twitter and Facebook.. maby they will put it back on!

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Jena_Fi

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

It looks like the channel is no longer available on the Roku Channel store and cannot be located in the channel search. If you would like more information about a removed channel, please see our support page here: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device?

Regards,
Karla

CharAmb
Reel Rookie

Channel 420- the wiggles! my kid loves the wiggles and all of a sudden the wiggles channel is gone

Jump to solution

Hi, 

my kid loves the wiggles and all of a sudden the wiggles channel is gone (channel 420). Is it gone forever?!? Thanks in advance 

ehudson77

Re: Channel 420- the wiggles! my kid loves the wiggles and all of a sudden the wiggles channel is go

Jump to solution

We noticed it was gone too! It is my son's favorite channel!

Jena_Fi
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

ok so thats Loop right? were is that at?

Re: Channel 420- the wiggles! my kid loves the wiggles and all of a sudden the wiggles channel is go

Jump to solution

Ditto, my 1 year old is obsessed with The Wiggles. We were very upset to discover the channel was gone. 

The videos on YouTube just don't cut it 😡

CharAmb
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes! My 1 yr old too is obsessed so I was freaking out lol YouTube is not good 😞

Kdanyp94

Jump to solution

Same! My 1 yr old loves the OG wiggles. Not the new ones. Nothing against the new wiggles.