Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Brokenwood Mysteries Season 6 on Acorn?

Jump to solution

Just finished watching the last episode of Season 5, when I noticed that the next episode to watch was Season 7 Episoode 1. Sure enough, when I checked the episodes menu, there was no Season 6. What's up with this? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Where is Brokenwood Mysteries Season 6 on Acorn?

Jump to solution

Hi Community users.

This post serves as an update regarding the Missing Season 6 of Brokenwood Mysteries on Acorn.

We believe that this issue is now resolved. We encourage you to check and ensure that the episodes and seasons of the Brokenwood Mysteries are complete for seamless streaming.

If the issue persists, please don't hesitate to let us know by posting a new thread here in the Roku Community.

Happy Streaming!

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3

Jump to solution

.And.... I notice when clicking on the Acorn app, ALL of the seasons are available. Should I have subscribed to this service through Acorn and not Roku? 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @MrBobDobalina 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. Kindly be informed that we have forwarded this to the appropriate Roku team for review and further investigation. The team will look closely at the content and will address it accordingly. Once more details have been acquired, we'll provide an update in this thread.

We hope for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users.

This post serves as an update regarding the Missing Season 6 of Brokenwood Mysteries on Acorn.

We believe that this issue is now resolved. We encourage you to check and ensure that the episodes and seasons of the Brokenwood Mysteries are complete for seamless streaming.

If the issue persists, please don't hesitate to let us know by posting a new thread here in the Roku Community.

Happy Streaming!

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.