Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iNEED3AND4

When is support for Channels 3 & 4 going to be added back?

Genuinely there was no reason for this to be removed. The Roku used to ask as soon as you started setting up to scan channels if you needed channels 3 & 4 and you were able to select yes or no. This feature has now been removed and it is impossible to get channels 3 & 4 now. There is no way to manually tune/ add channels manually on your own. Hence why the Roku prompted you to select whether you needed them or not.  Please just add this option back. It’s so frustrating.

2 REPLIES 2
captaind1

Re: When is support for Channels 3 & 4 going to be added back?

No, it's not disappointing, it's unacceptable. Why was this removed without notification? 

0 Kudos

Re: When is support for Channels 3 & 4 going to be added back?

This is the last Roku I'm buying. between this sort of thing and roku pushing ads I don't want and adding promotional items in my nav bar, I'm done with them. They used to be great but greed has made them no better than facebook.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.