Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
howieg00
Level 10

What happened to Streaming Channels on my Roku

Above settings Streaming Channels used to show. It is no longer there, no matter where I look. Also the "Store" is by Category which is not helpful, and there does not seem to be a search bar.

If I go to Store/Channels there is no Search function. What idiot decided to make this change. The Web site still seems to function, but really this is a big STEP DOWN.

I am using a Roku 4k+ Express if that makes a difference... I would never use a SmartTV for streaming.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: What happened to Streaming Channels on my Roku

@howieg00

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide a screenshot of the Home screen menu so we can better understand the issue you are experiencing? In addition, can you please also include the OS that your Roku device is currently running? This information, can be found in Settings > System > About.

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos