Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dtrain66
Channel Surfer

What happened to FOOD52 on Live TV?

Food52 disappeared from my Roku Channel app's Live TV guide. I watch that channel every day, and now it's gone. I'm using a Roku Express with the Roku Channel app, and a Fire Stick with the Roku Channel app. Food52 is usually right there in the Live TV line or the Featured Live TV line. It's not found by using search. Can you advise what happened to the channel and how to access it?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
adv34
Channel Surfer

Re: What happened to FOOD52 on Live TV?

Happened with 2 of my usual stations too. Idk if its an error since sometimes they get removed from favorites and get renumbered (filmrise anime is one that happened a few times) but it seems like feb 1 might also be a hard cutoff for content licensing this year. Unfortunatly until they post an update we wont know for sure

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @dtrain66 @adv34

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Thanks for your inquiry. For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Emmiekimg

I figured it out!! You have to download XUMO app by searching on Roku app —- Then Food 52 is there!!! Phew. Missed it!

mia61
Reel Rookie

I'll try that now!  Fingers crossed, thank you.

0 Kudos