Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather channel app won't let me login without buying another year subscription

4B63E398-A4C4-4B49-9FF7-BD356E88BD43.png

6E5E7A39-1CA3-4C79-9B87-3DEE2F63DCB5.jpeg

Any advice and I dont have the option to remove channel only move channel 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Weather channel app won't let me login without buying another year subscription

@karlaloves1g wrote:Any advice and I dont have the option to remove channel only move channel 

Since Weather Channel is one for which you have a paid subscription through Roku, there will be a "Manage subscription" option instead of a "Remove channel" option. Click this and follow the prompts to cancel your subscription. Now the "Remove channel" option will be shown and you can proceed to remove the channel. (Your subscription will continue to run for the rest of the prepaid subscription period, but will no longer auto-renew at that point, the way your Paramount+ subscription shows now.  After re-installing the channel you can reinstate your subscription to restore its auto-renewal if you like.)

IMPORTANT: When you remove Weather Channel, be sure to restart your Roku to clear its memory cache before reinstalling it. Depending on your Roku model and Roku version number you'll find the System restart option under either Settings > System > Power or under Settings > System.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos