Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jerry789

Watching a subscription on multiple TVs

I started a free trial of UP Faith and Family on one TV but when I go to a different TV it is asking to start the free trial again. I don’t want to pay for it multiple times. How do I get the second TVs Roku channel to recognize I’ve already started it?

3 REPLIES 3
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: Watching a subscription on multiple TVs

You need to log into the channel. That’s how they know you paid for it. Did you pay for it through Roku or directly to the website of the company? 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Jerry789 

If you paid for the subscription through Roku Pay, such as within Roku Channel or the Up Faith & Family app on Roku, then as long as both Roku devices are logged in to the same account, it should just work.

Settings > System > About

The Roku account email address is at the top.

If you subscribe directly to Up Faith & Family, then you need to be logged in to the app with those credentials.

If you subscribe to Up TV via another service, such as Frndly.TV, then you need to log in to that account on your Frndly.TV app.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Dktoland

I am having this same issue. I am logged in on the same account. I’m not on a free trial. I have had a subscription for over a year. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.