Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pam313

Viewing options not an option

Jump to solution

Why, when I go to my saved list and chose the show, I want to continue watching on the ROKU channel. It states Play S1/E9. (The Dead Zone). Yet when I click to watch it takes me to a Welcome to Fandor...free trial then $3.99 a month.

When I click on the viewing options and choose to watch through ROKU, it takes me back only to season one episode one and not where I left off and I cannot go to next to get to where I left off, as it loops me back to Fandor. How can I fix this? This is very annoying.

Also, if Fandor is an app why is it embedded in the ROKU channel options and not the app area? No, I do not have a Fandor subscription.

I have the latest software; I have performed a restart.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Viewing options not an option

Jump to solution

Greetings @Pam313 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your content availability inquiry.

It looks like the episode that you are trying to watch Season 1 Episode 9 of The Dead Zone is not available to watch for free, and the only option to view this content is with a premium subscription to Fandor. 

Please be aware that Roku offers customers the ability to view premium content through a channel provider directly, or with a subscription through Roku Pay to be viewed on The Roku Channel. 

We hope this provides clarification regarding what you are experiencing. If you have another inquiry or issue in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community again.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Viewing options not an option

Jump to solution

Greetings @Pam313 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your content availability inquiry.

It looks like the episode that you are trying to watch Season 1 Episode 9 of The Dead Zone is not available to watch for free, and the only option to view this content is with a premium subscription to Fandor. 

Please be aware that Roku offers customers the ability to view premium content through a channel provider directly, or with a subscription through Roku Pay to be viewed on The Roku Channel. 

We hope this provides clarification regarding what you are experiencing. If you have another inquiry or issue in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community again.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.