Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marilynw

Viewing of channels no longer is showing

On June 13th I was watching my TV. It timed out due to inactivity. When I turned it back on I can see the option to pick the channels. I can go to the channels and pick a show. However when I click on the show to watch I can only hear the show NOT see the show. This happens on all channels (Netflix, HBO/Max, Paramant+, etc). It may also be my TV. Has this ever happened to anyone else? 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Viewing of channels no longer is showing

Hi @marilynw,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We get that you're having trouble with playing content from the channels on your device. We want to know more about the issue and see how we can help you start streaming again.

Have you already tried troubleshooting? If not, you might want to start with some basic steps from our support page here: How to resolve a channel playback issue.

Or let us know if this has been applied so that we can further assist you.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.