Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bwash1987

Verification Failed Error-No QR Code for Apple TV

Jump to solution

When trying to login to Apple TV, I keep getting a verification error message. I do NOT have an option for QR code and so have deleted to app and re-added it back as well as reset it several times. ALL THE SUDDEN it’s not working. Been working fine for months l. I’m so ANNOYED! May have to switch to an APPLE TV!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Verification Failed Error-No WRCode for Apple TV

Jump to solution

Hi @Bwash1987,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about this error message when trying to log in with Apple TV.

We recommend using these links from our Roku Support for more information on how to stream Apple TV on your Roku device: How to use the Apple TV channel on your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support

If the issue persists, you'll need to contact Apple TV support to report the issue and request additional assistance. You can reach them here: Apple Support

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Verification Failed Error-No WRCode for Apple TV

Jump to solution

Hi @Bwash1987,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about this error message when trying to log in with Apple TV.

We recommend using these links from our Roku Support for more information on how to stream Apple TV on your Roku device: How to use the Apple TV channel on your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support

If the issue persists, you'll need to contact Apple TV support to report the issue and request additional assistance. You can reach them here: Apple Support

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos