Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Halation
Reel Rookie

Vatanim Sensin - Turkish show falsely listed on roku

A google search says the Turkish show Vatanim Sensin (Wounded Love) is on the Roku channel, but clicking the link (or even searching the name of the correct show on the Roku site) it instead takes you to a telenovela called Mi Vida Eres Tu, even though it also shows Turkish actors under the cast info. From episode 48 onward on this page it appears to show thumbnails for the Turkish show, but if you actually click on it to play it's just the lame telenovela again. Please fix.

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/60789ea0e9a355cfaa3ad7f606821709/mi-vida-eres-tu

20 REPLIES 20
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Vatanim Sensin - Turkish show falsely listed on roku

@Halation

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
cretotar
Reel Rookie

Mi Vida Eres Tú is the Spanish version of Vantanim Sensin. Many of the Turkish shows have been dubbed or given subtitles in Spanish. Turkish shows are very popular in Latin America.

0 Kudos
Halation
Reel Rookie

Hi, please read my opening paragraph again. It was not a dub, it was a completely different show. Different actors, different premise. I found the actual show I was trying to watch via a Turkish website soon after my original post.

0 Kudos
cretotar
Reel Rookie

I’m sorry I did not try to find this on the Roku channel before I replied previously. You are correct. Although Turkish actors are listed, the Roku channel show is NOT the dubbed or subtitled version of Vantanim Sensin.

0 Kudos
cretotar
Reel Rookie

I just checked. I’m sorry I did not check before. I tried to delete my comment but was unable to. It is clear that in late December they still have not fixed this issue. Thank you for reporting this, and please accept my apologies. You are 100% correct.

Halation
Reel Rookie

All good friend!

0 Kudos
rpmiles
Binge Watcher

here we are 9 months later and this is not fixed. I emailed tech support and they sent me a lame reply about reinstalling my Roku channel app, even though the problem also occurs on the roku channel website and my iphone

if you can't fix it at least delete the show from the Roku channel

0 Kudos
rpmiles
Binge Watcher

Still not fixed!

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@rpmiles,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We really do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We'd like to know how we can get you up and running.

Please be aware that the title "Vatanim Sensin" is not found in Search. We would be grateful if you could provide us with some additional information regarding the issues that you are currently experiencing.

Let us know more about this, and we'll further look into it.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.