Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Namhoang_96
Reel Rookie

VTV Go does not work on Roku

Jump to solution

I haved added VTV Go channel to my Roku. But it does not work. The video on VTV Go stayed loading 13% all the time….

Please check it out!

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/f7c9a447e0d5a668410578b27f7ab49a/vtv-go-for-roku

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: VTV Go does not work on Roku

Jump to solution

Hi there @Namhoang_96,

Thanks for reaching out! Channels are responsible for their channel packages, so go ahead and let the channel provider know of the issue directly. This is a smaller channel that we are unable to reach out to. 

In some countries, we do not offer Search, but we really appreciate your feedback here and hope to expand our feature sets in the future. 

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Namhoang_96.

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We recognize that you have issue with regards to the VTV Go channel that you added on your Roku streaming device and this is not the experience we want you to have. No worries, we're here to find you the best resolution.

To troubleshoot your Roku streaming device, we need to remove the VTV Go channel first by pressing:

1. Press Home  on your Roku remote
  2. Move to the right and highlight the channel you wish to remove
  3. Press Star star button on your Roku remote on your remote to open the Options menu
  4. Select Remove channel and confirm when prompted

After that, reboot your system by pressing:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Power. If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.
  5. Select System restart

And then add the channel back again.

If the issue still occurs, keep us posted and we will be happy to continue assisting you.

All the best,

Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Namhoang_96
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Carly, 

I had followed your instruction but it seems that it still does not work. When I opened the channel and selected video, it kept "Loading 13%" status all the time.... I think that Roku should contact to the developer of VTV Go to fix this. Please let me know if i can do anything else and let me know when I can use this channel.

By the way, why Roku does not allow user use Search channel function? I don't see it. I have scrolled down 1000 channels to find my favorite ones? 

RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi there @Namhoang_96,

Thanks for reaching out! Channels are responsible for their channel packages, so go ahead and let the channel provider know of the issue directly. This is a smaller channel that we are unable to reach out to. 

In some countries, we do not offer Search, but we really appreciate your feedback here and hope to expand our feature sets in the future. 

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos
imhjdavi

Jump to solution

I have had the same problem for most of a year.  It is not correct to say that this is a smaller channel. VTVGO is the app for Vietnam National TV which includes 18+ live and replayable TV channels which are the mainstay of TV in Vietnam.  The VTVGO app continues to work from a browser but for those of us who want to get all 18+ VTV channels on our Roku, to make the Roku our only TV remote, we need to have it work on the Roku.  It may be considered a small channel because it doesn't work on Roku  now (but it did work about a year ago). The potential is for millions of views and, just in Vietnam, not counting the millions of Vietnamese outside Vietnam,  there  could be millions of new customers for Roku remotes.

John Davis

VanAnh70

Jump to solution

I add VTV Go but cannot open the chanel. The chanel failed to launch/load/start

0 Kudos