Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seatides
Reel Rookie

Re: Updated Newsmax App Will Not Open

I can access Newsmax + now on Roku, my Android phone and my laptop, but all of them make me sign in every single time. Don't 99% of apps and websites have a little box you can check off to "remember me"? It's just irritating that you can no longer just turn on the TV, click on the channel, and start watching. 

Whocares1

it's Monday night and we just get a blank page. If they can't fix this by tomorrow we're cancelling and demanding a refund of our annual subscription.

0 Kudos
Whocares1

We paid for a service we cannot get. Sent an email and made two phone calls—no response from Newsmax. Obviously they were not prepared and did not have the technical knowledge to roll out this new product before shutting down the old. So disappointed. We haven't had any news for 6 days on our TV. The only news I'm getting is on my phone from Mike Huckabee. 

Keithrio1

It’s asking me to log in and not recognizing my email.. **bleep**ing demos blocking my **bleep**

0 Kudos
brugdog

seatides:  HOW did you finally get it to work? As in, the STEPS, because we have tried for days! We registered, have an account, subscribed by signing up for the $4.99/month. NOTHING! My App won’t load NewsMax+ (only loads that awful Newsmax2). I go online to Newsmaxplus.com, and it saysI need to sign up & subscribe (did that & paid).Can’t load in Roku, YouTube, YouTube TV……so frustrating…..

0 Kudos
Pastor123
Streaming Star

You must pay newsmaxplus.com there you’ll put in your email and your password if you have Roku once you’re done paying for it and you have a receipt you can go into Roku and they’ve been working on the app go into Roku and refresh your app for Newsmax it should then work if that does not work you can go onto Roku live app and watch it from there. You could also watch it on Pluto. But the key is you must pay for it on Roku plus.com use your phone. And make sure you use the same password and email address at that site as you’re going to use for all the other sites to open them for streaming Newsmax

Pastor123
Streaming Star

After all this time I figured out exactly what the problem is you have to pay not on an app like they say on TV they’re wrong you have to go to newsmaxplus.com it’s a website you pay there with your email and password make sure that’s the one you’re going to use to live stream it on other sources. Once you’re paid for the Newsmax site then you can go to Roku and refresh their app so it updates you can also watch it on Pluto or any other company or app that streams Newsmax when you go into it you should have it no problem because you’ll ask for your email and password which will match what you paid with at the Newsmax  Internet site. It’s that simple but they keep using the word go apply at their app and that’s what’s messing everybody up you’re going through their website not an app to apply and pay for once you do you shouldn’t have a problem if they ask for your email after that and password and doesn’t acknowledge you it means there’s a problem with the billing department at Newsmax and you need to inform them 

0 Kudos
dmweber
Channel Surfer

Re: Newsmax isn’t working AGAIN!!

It’s working now 11/7. No issues 

0 Kudos
dmweber
Channel Surfer

11/7 it’s working again ‼️❤️

0 Kudos
dmweber
Channel Surfer

It’s working again 11/7

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.