Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lthom
Reel Rookie

Re: Updated Newsmax App Will Not Open

Thanks for all the feedback. I have tried everything. Just a update, I am still not able to watch Newsmax+. I am hoping someone from either Roku or Newsmax is listening and something will be done about this issue. Oh the good old days when we had customer service.  I have contacted Newsmax.com via email. So far zero responds. I really miss watching newsmax!

Michaelmace
Binge Watcher

I didn't have from Thanksgiving Day until yesterday. Try this, it worked for me after I thought I tried EVERYTHING!! Go to Roku Manage Subscriptions, cancel your current subscription (probably monthly, mine was), go on TV and open NewsMax Channel, go to Account Settings and Log out, scroll up and click on NewsMax+. Keep on clicking, you'll have to subscribe for a year and that should get you in. GOOD LUCK!!

dwilke3886
Channel Surfer

I just removed myself from Newsmax.Plus for the second time in the last month.  I could view it for a day here and there but it always reverts back to the log in and then the screen to join (again).  It just goes in a never ending loop.  I'm now officially finished.

DRS222
Binge Watcher

I gave up trying to get Newsmax+ on my Roku device & TV.  I've also heard that this Newsmax+ is somewhat a failure as learned on other forums.  Viewers, are having a rough time just to get the app. and when they do something always goes wrong.  They also complain having to sign-in with a password every time they want to watch LIVE news.  A lot of viewers have canceled their subscription.  NOT WORTH IT!!!  It is hoped Newsmax will discover their blunder and return to what they had before November 1st.

0 Kudos
DRS222
Binge Watcher

I've been viewing Newmax-2 and all I can say about it is that it completely SUCKS!!  Most of the programs are just replays from people I've not heard of, and they keep repeating programs from last week!!  One American News is still on "Veterans Day", which as on November 11th!!  What a BLUNDER Newsmax has going for it now!!

0 Kudos
Pastor123
Streaming Star

Here’s your problem never ever pay for a service on an app you got two weeks free because they offered it free you have to go to newsmaxplus.com it’s a website you pay there and don’t use American Express any other card is fine when you’re doing that you’re gonna give them your email and password to get in. So when you’re done paying you’ll get a receipt on your email once you’ve gotten the receipt and if I were you would pay for the year plus it’s $10 off and doing that. Anyway once you’ve gotten the receipt you go back to Roku or whatever app you have and you need to upload any  New additions to the app and Roku has made additions to now be able to accept Roku plus so you’re going to update all your apps or you’re going to get rid of your Roku app and bring it back up again either way it will still give you the updates  Once you do that you can get Newsmax Plus without all the problems you’ve been having on Pluto and you can list that as your favorite so you don’t have to hunt for it all the time or Roku live app or your new refreshed Newsmax app. You should be fine after that let me know how you do  I’ve helped over 500 people and counting

0 Kudos
Pastor123
Streaming Star

Did you check with Verizon to see if they carry it? And if they don’t ask them when they plan to?

0 Kudos
Michaelmace
Binge Watcher

I'm good!! I've got it on my Roku and my phone. I had to cancel monthly subscription, log out, purchase yearly subscription and 🤯 NEWSMAX+

0 Kudos
Lori7817
Reel Rookie

I am SO frustrated....had Newsmax Plus working steady till this morning then wham...to log in it told me I was to subscribe monthly in order to see the channel after I already paid a yearly fee to watch this channel directly to Newsmax.  Why can't Roko/Newsmax figure out whose got a subscription and who doesn't? If i log in to Roko, they show no current subscriptions or past of my Newsmax Plus account.  That is "B&*)Sh&%!  C'mon you guys...get with the program and let us subscribers know how to engage one on one to resolve this issue please!!

0 Kudos
clew4306

Re: NEWSMAX+ ISSUE NOW *RESOLVED* (?)

I still can't get on or even subscribe. It asks me my ROKU password which I input; then an error message window pops up saying the pass word is wrong.