Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AngelandDeeA
Reel Rookie

Re: Newsmax + will not not stay logged in?

We still cannot sign in using our Roku account info, even though it asks us if we want to sign in using that when we get booted out of the app and need to sign back in. We are also still having issues with being signed out of the app on our Roku devices and needing to sign back in. When I contacted Roku support just now, I was told it's an ongoing issue with the Newsmax app that Newsmax is working on, and I'd have to call them for more info because it's not a Roku issue, no matter if you signed up on Newsmax or through Roku.  😞

0 Kudos
Rooster7
Reel Rookie

Re: Newsmax + will not not stay logged in?

Since we subscribed to Newsmax+ we have not been able to watch the news there.   Newsmax always tells me it is logged out.  I have no clue how to log it back in, since I paid the annual dues for newsmax I have basically wasted $50.  Newsmax tells me since I subscribed to them through Roku I have to deal with Roku to get it fixed.  How do I deal with Roku when there is nobody to talk to?  No customer service reps?  What is going on??????

0 Kudos

Re: Updated Newsmax App Will Not Open

Same thing happened this morning , it is now saying I have incorrect password.

I have just paid for the subscription.

Ronr399
Channel Surfer

I am giving up on Newsmax. I have switched to OAN

0 Kudos
CatX
Reel Rookie

Are you using the password that created with News Max when you subscribed?

0 Kudos
vjeanpower

Re: Newsmax isn’t working AGAIN!!

Mine crashes and I have to keep entering my password. It is so frustrating! 🤦🏻‍♀️

krayzrick

This is exactly what happens when I try

0 Kudos
Hoglady716
Channel Surfer

You have to call Roku and cancel subscription you bought through them and go to Newsmax  to subscribe through them and it works great 

0 Kudos
Ronr399
Channel Surfer

I won’t subscribe directly to any service. 
even if I pay Newsmax I can’t get it on Roku. 

Pastor123
Streaming Star

My misunderstanding I thought you were looking for instructions as to why it didn’t go through for you I’ve answered over 600 letters of how to do that so I sent you instructions on how to do it Newsmax is the only news source that’s actually reputable with proof and has the complete loyalty of the entire White House the only person that doesn’t like it is the FBI cia  is the president because the bad news is all about them. Take care but if you ever buy any kind of program and you’re getting it off the app you need to go to the website to purchase it and you can stream it off of an app after that take care

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.