Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Remle

Re: Newsmax isn’t working AGAIN!!

After subscribing I watched NewsMax+ all weekend long. Now this morning 11/6/ 23 the channel will not come on. Just a white and then a gray screen. I reloaded the App on my TV and no change. Watching NewsMax+ on my computer all is OK. What is the problem?

dmweber
Channel Surfer

Re: Updated Newsmax App Will Not Open

Yep …totally suck because i want to support them….when this happens it’s pretty difficult. You would think they would have anticipated these scenarios 

Craigk85

Is Newnax aware  of the issue any updates on whne ut wukk be resolved?

Linnie
Reel Rookie

I'm also receiving the errorcode message and when I go to the next screen its asking me to enroll in  the $4,99/monthly.  I purchased the yearly on Nov 2nd.  I'm very disappointed with this app.  I've called Newsmax 3 times and have left messages.  I'm hoping to hear from them today.  If they dont get with me soon I  will cancel.  I also did not receive the 15 day free trial when I signed up for this app on Roku.

0 Kudos
Ljwnik

I’m having identical issues 

Djt2

Will not open for me either. I get similar results! I’ve paid for Newsmax plus but Roku won’t allow access.

0 Kudos
Krystyne20
Reel Rookie

Re: Newsmax isn’t working AGAIN!!

Same here!  We purchased the subscription over the weekend and it was working fine.  Today just getting a white/gray screen.  Ridiculous.

Amcguire_784
Reel Rookie

Today my app is doing the same thing. I checked for updates-none. Removed the app and installed it again-nothing!!! This sucks cuz it's the only news channel I watch and now I'm being forced to turn on Fox News just to see what's going on n the world! As soon as u have to start paying for this is starts messing up... great!! 👍

Prizmm
Reel Rookie

Same issues here with. Nwsmax+ not opening.paid subs. Only got free for one day then poof,,,had to sign up for paid. Worked one day,,now not loading

Checked tv in living room..Samsung and ruñning  a Shield box..no.prob with nwsmax+ running on it ???

0 Kudos
Hms21

I’m having the same issues. When it was working, it made me login every single time I wanted to watch it. I don’t have to do that with any of the other apps on Roku. I do not want to type all that info in everytime I want to watch it. If they don’t work out the kinks soon I’m canceling my subscription. The last minute changes without any notice was ridiculous and now it doesn’t work. What the heck!!! I can’t get the app to work either. FIX IT!!!