Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrsDee1

Unable to watch the final series of Heartland

I do have an additional subscription to Up Faith & Family on my roku account. It’s on auto-renewal and it’s all up to date. I was able to watch the first episode of season 16 and I can see all the other episodes below the first one, but when I click on the 2nd episode, it says there’s no channel that’s going to allow it. I’m confused.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to watch the final series of Heartland

Hi @MrsDee1,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the playback issue with the channel. Have you tried following the troubleshooting steps on our support page to see if they help resolve the issue: How to resolve a channel playback issue?

If you are still unable to play videos from one channel after attempting the suggestions on the link and videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developers themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sheredith

We are having the same problem. Very frustrating!

0 Kudos

The same thing is happening to me as well

0 Kudos
frankie12
Reel Rookie

When you call Up faith and family re: Heartland, they claim it's a Roku problem.

0 Kudos