Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
funfan

Unable to select Roku program episodes

Roku channel series programs (all) are recycling in a loop when I attempt to play. On the screen listing the series, episode, date etc. when I click play it simply flashes and returns to screen. Everything else works as far as I can see.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Joosie

Re: Unable to select Roku program episodes

This started happening to me today. did you find a solution to the problem?

0 Kudos
Anna13
Reel Rookie

There is no solution at the moment. Don't waste your time. Apparently Roku has a special team working on it, per a chat agent.

I'm guessing they did an update and they'll have to run another one to fix. It'll prob take a while.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.