Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RehDogg
Streaming Star

Transparency needed for content creators

It has become abundantly clear that content creators are kept in the dark when it comes to issues regarding Roku developers channels. For the life of me, I cannot understand why they have not fixed bugs that are costing me potential fans of my channel to remove it due to a bug that prevents my content from being shown. I have read and done everything that they’ve told me to do yet my content still remains blank on my channel. How is it possible that a multi million dollar company has not gotten IT programmers to fix an issue that’s ongoing for months. I’ve even tried to create a second channel and because of the bugs I am unable to create a second channel. It’s unacceptable to have a issue of this magnitude to be going on for such a long period of time and not say anything to the content creators. Other than there is a bug and we are working on it.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Transparency needed for content creators

You've posted to a forum for Roku users, where few, if any, will be able to help. The Developers forums are a couple of doors down the hall: https://community.roku.com/t5/Developers/ct-p/channel-developers

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos