Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

Three's Company on Roku Channel

What happened to Three's Company on Roku Channel?  In April I posted on here that the episodes did not match the descriptions of the episode because of production code numbers vs. which eps aired in airdate order(source: Wikipedia).  The show was taken down and has not returned.  Will the show be back on Roku Channel and When?  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Three's Company on Roku Channel

New month, so the rights probably expired.

0 Kudos
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

Pretty sure it was new that month but cannot say with 100% certainty.   I'm always looking for old tv shows on Roku so I would probably notice when it was new on there.  Hopefully they will fix the issue and put it back.

0 Kudos
cflores0817
Reel Rookie

I would like to know as well. What happened to Three's Company?!?!?!

dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

Hey Roku when is this show going to be put back on Roku channel.  I mentioned the ep synopsis did not match the episode & you pulled the entire show.  It's been months.  Please put the show back.  It was on on there for a few weeks.  C'mon!!

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

It is available on Pluto TV.

0 Kudos
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

no reply Roku ppl??????????????

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

It's not like there is some exact schedule. Roku bought rights for awhile. Pluto has it now. Odds are not enough people were watching to cover the costs.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@dragonboots2005 

As indicated by @andyross , these shows will come and go as their streaming rights expire.

Pluto currently has both a dedicated Live TV Three's Company channel as well as 8 seasons of on-demand Three's Company.

Will probably find it easier to watch over there than wait for some response from Roku.  I can likely guess that they never fixed the issue and their streaming rights for the show expired.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.