Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baddogjames
Channel Surfer

The transformers CYBERVERSE

I know you guys don't run the channel cause it's on mplex also but the audio is ALWAYS partially out (the dialog) during transformers CYBERVERSE. 

I was really getting into to cause I missed the initial run. About two weeks ago..the sound starting having issues. Background sounds are fine. No dialogue from Characters. 

Maybe you could contact whoever owns the channel and have them fix it? The same issue with the same show CYBERVERSE is going on with mplex too, so i KNOW its not roku, bit im sire yoy know who to contact. 

No dialogue..only background sound on TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE. The rest of the transformers shows are FINE. .

THANKS IN ADVANCE. I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN SORT IT OUT EASIER THAN I COULD . IVE CHECKED MY END..ALL IS FINE HERE. It's something to with that shows audio and or he channel. 

Thank again. I love that show and only watch it on rokus channel. 

Jimbo. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The transformers CYBERVERSE

Hi @baddogjames,

Thanks for flagging us about this. We'll share this with the right team.

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.